Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Latest Scraps !

You would think i would have a stack more to show off seeing as i haven't posted anything up for awhile .. But I have been so darn busy I am finding it incredibly hard to find time to scrap !!

Here are my latest pages anyhoo ....
This is the latest ones .. done for the CC at SnB just last weekend ...
This was a page done for the SnB Monthly challenge last month ... Hoot in the title and use 2 or more birds ...
I started the Boot Camp at Blue Bazzar ... but I have only done one page ! I might try to get a few more done this weekend - so it at least LOOKS like I have made some sort of effort !

This was for Julies class over at SnB ... Finally got to it .. I have done two of the three pages anyways .. I LOVE how this one turned out !!

This was the other page from the class ... it was so nice (and easy!) just being told where everything should go ! (and again - I love how the LO turned out!!)
I know - a very sad effort for someone who was turning out 3 pages a week not that long ago ...
Anyways something is better than nothing ! Thanks for stopping by - I will try to get around to every ones blogs in the next couple of days! I am sure there will be a LOT more to see than what I have here !! lol
Chat soon xox

3 comments:

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

LOL - I love all the silly photos you have used on these LO's - gorgeous creations.

xxxx

Toni said...

hey Ness!

I love all those LOs , but especially Chicken Pops!
great to see your work, even if it is only occasionally -- and I'm the same ATM, I do about 5 LOs a month!

XX

Anonymous said...

So much to look at, I enjoyed your post Ness, Tiff :o)