Here are a couple of projects that have laid around waiting to be finished for a VERY long time !
Finally finished them over the last couple of days (amazing what you can do when you switch the PC off at night!!) The first is a Kaiser OTP that I have now painted 3 times coz I keep changing my mind on what papers to do - but I am loving olive green and owls at the moment so this was the won that won in the end ! I have no idea what I will put in it - maybe I could clean up my scrap desk and then I might find a use for it !
This canvas I bought and painted about two years ago - not long after we got home from the holiday that the photo was taken on in Feb 2007. I bought the paper backing the photo at the same time and I knew I wanted to get it all together and up on the wall but whenever I looked at it I had nothing - and I wanted it too look right if it was going on display. Well at Mystical this week there is the CC and the first challenge was to scrap lift someones work in the Gallery and I saw a LO that Sar W had done and I loved the little house and the huge flower she put on it and thought at last ! So I got to put my canvas together at last - now to find a place to put it !
This months free online class at ScrapbooknBits was by Jolene, I bought the kit that went with the class and as I was putting the LO together that I decided to make another one at the same time! So in one class I punched out two LO's! the second one I had to use my own CS (the blue) but I pretty much used everything from the kit that was an absolute bargain! Great Classes every month over at SnB!!
And what has been happening around the house ?? Well Easter and chocolate tummy aches and kids fighting AND playing nicely and having a nice break, trips to Luna Park and LOTS of Movie watching !And see here - this is what happens when your 5 year old asks the 6 year old to see how far he can throw a brick and the 3 year old walks into the path of the launch ....
Poor darling had to have his head glued together ... feeling very sore and sorry - and I am thinking after my crazy lunatic ravings at my 6 yo that he is feeling pretty sorry too and will think before throwing bricks again !Well unfortunately my clothes won't walk themselves to the wardrobe .. so I am off the PC and doing all the housewifey things that we all love to hate!







3 comments:
Looks gorgeous all your layouts love your canvas it really looks fab......
OOuch for your poor little three year old hope it heals real quickly......
Hi Ness, I'm lovin your owl OTP, that was one of my fav Kaiser ranges. OMG, your poor boy, I would have been beside myself, it's amazing what we live thru isn't it? We could msot likely write a couple books on disasters LOL!!! Till next time, here's hoping for a disaster free week, Tiff :o)
Ouch your poor little boy.
Great LO's on your blog.
xx
Post a Comment