For Starters ... Happy Easter Everyone ! May your weekend be safe and happy - and if the weather is miserable .. well .. what a great excuse to scrap !
Well I made it to the final six in the Amazing Race over at Mystical ... YAY ! Really can't beleive I got this far - but I'm not complaining !!
I haven't yet put up my last 3 LOs so here they are ...
This one is from 2 weeks ago when we 'visited' China .. Using a large photo and numbers on your LO (I got immunity for this layout .. very impressed!) :
Last week we were 'visiting' the Phillapines and we had to use 3 different PP brands and 3 photos :
This we we headed home again and this LO is representing Australia .. We had to pick a main colour for the LO from Red, Blue, Green or Yellow, Use photos from a celebration and use more than 1 photo ... I piled all 6 photos into a star shape .. wwas pleased that they all fit !
Anyways I am working on a mini album at the moment and I would like to finish it before it hits the .. "I'll do that some other time" pile!Thanks for stopping by !
Chat Soon xox







3 comments:
Hey Ness a huge congrats for making it thru in the Amazing Race, you go girl!!! Your 2 layouts in the previous post are absolutely smashing, love, love, love them, you really are becoming quite an accomplished scrapper, till next time, take care, Tiff :o)
Way to go Ness!! Big congrats on making it to the final six and best of luck with the rest of the comp :) Happy Easter and I like your idea of spending the weekend scrapping ;)
Aga xx
WooHoo .... go Ness!
Great job making it through to the final 6.
Great LO's ... keep up the great work!
Hope you & your family had a great Easter!
Post a Comment