Goodness me .. keep a weekly Blog ?? What the heck was I thinking ?? !!
A lot has happened in the last ... OMY almost 2 months since the last post .. Les has had his knee replacement and Brady has crashed through a glass table, Dana has had pneumonia and I have been sick with some sort of infection for the last 2 weeks ... only just starting to feel normal again !!
I finally got my scrap thing happening again ... and although they aren't perfect photos (I had the PC in for fixing and can't find my Photoshop disc grrrr) - I thought I would share my latest stuff for you ... a lot of the pages are for the latest competition over at ART - The Magical Musical Tour - every week a new 'type' of music is set as criteria - it has been heaps of fun !
Anyhoo - here are my latest creations !!
Classical Week :
Disney Tunes Week:
Rock N Roll Week :
Salsa :
Here is a Gift card holder Birthday Card I made for my friends birthday - got the idea from you tube .. thought it was a great idea and so easy to make !!
And here is an Easter tin I made to put all my yummy eggs in on Sunday !!
Thanks for dropping by ..
Chat Soon xox







3 comments:
Happy Easter to you too Ness - hope you have a lovely day with your kidliwinks tomorrow!!
Love your scrappy creations - good to see some scrappiness again!!
Hope you had a lovely Easter! I love your heritage layout! Your work is fab!!!
Wow look at all that scrappy goodness :) Well done hun. Sorry to hear you have been unwell xx
Lys
Post a Comment