Monday, July 7, 2008

Here are my latest LO's... haven't put them up for awhile ....

Have a photo of all the kids taken with me like this ... this weekend I got Dana's photo done !
LO on how much I 'Love' the beach hehe
Card I made for nephew Brock's Birthday ..."Hoo's 9?"

Some Trees I made ....

With my handmade giraffe !

First page of our holiday mini album ... went on holidays a year and a half ago ... just a little over due in starting this !!
A card I made - I like this ... thinking of sending it off to someone ... now to pick who !!
Darcy loved the 'Lickers' when I made meringues last week! Such a sweetie!!
Well that is it for now ... I will be back to update on life in a day or two !! :)

1 comments:

Wendy Smith said...

lOVE THE meringue LO and the owl card....

you need to update more regularly though