Been MIA few a few days. Things have been going smooth in the Homeschool and house work world. Les had to have a cancer cut out of his back on Friday. He was supposed to have his hernia op but it was cancelled and he managed to get a last minute appointment at the skin cancer cliic. After what they had removed he needed three stitches inside and seven outside. It must have been big ! The Doctor said it should be all ok - but he is sending it away to get checked anyhow. So I am sending up prayers just to make sure it IS all ok!
I entered the Scrapapple Weekend Workout and WON ! Very excited. I kinda think that I won because I was up against only 2 other Scrappers and they are absolutely BRILLIANT scrappers and they Must have felt sorry for me ... but I'll take a win no matter how it comes! I get $15 to spend at the online scrapping store, so I am very chuffed!
Here is the page that won it for me ....
I am working on another page that I am kinda stuck on how to finish. I might stick a photo here in the next day or so to get any ideas ...
Goodnight !
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Posted by Ness at 4:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment